If you are reading this, probably is a sad moment because you or someone else is leaving. Agile Lab does not provide any context around why people are leaving when they do, not for a lack of transparency but to preserve the individual privacy.
Here you can find a good way to manage this important moment of your career:
- Don't communicate it to the team or your friends before to talk with the HR/COO/CEO
- Ask for a 1-1 meeting with the HR/COO/CEO mentioning the fact you want to quit, this will elevate your priority to the maximum level.
- Evaluate with attention the counteroffer
- In case you decide to leave, agree with your manager the next steps with the customer: your last day on the project and your last day in the company
- Decide how and when to communicate it to the team ( is your own responsibility ), but after the company eventually communicated it to the customer.
On your last day in the company:
- [ ] Compile elapseit for what's left in terms of worked days
- [ ] Fill in the Excel
sharepoint://BigData/Documents/Sito Internet/Sito_paginaTeam.xlxschanging for your row the column
- [ ] Delete your entries in the Skill matrix
- [ ] Send an email to the office365 admin saying that you are leaving (your account will be deleted by the end of the day)
- [ ] Send an email to the Publisher admin saying that you are leaving (your name and photo will be deleted from the team page)
- [ ] Send an email to the Training lead link saying that you are leaving (your LMS account will be deleted by the end of the day)
- [ ] Send an email to the Elapseit admin saying that you are leaving (your account will be deleted as soon as not necessary any longer)
- [ ] Send an email to the Internal IT device manager and to Welcome Pack & Replacement, saying that you are leaving (he/she will reach you out in order to properly dispose your devices).
- [ ] Delete all company data on your external drives or other cloud accounts, if needed
- [ ] Send an email saying goodbye to everybody (not needed but more than welcome and appreciated)
- [ ] Detach your devices from Agile Lab account
- [ ] Dive into your next adventure hoping this has been fun and rewarding